How To Get Your Free iPad

There are a lot of companies out there putting ads all around the internet, making it seem that you can just give them your address and they will just send you a free iPad. Well, that's not really the truth. The truth is that you can get an iPad for free but it is going to take a little bit of your time and effort.

I have personally gotten my own iPad this way. It was well worth it to me. I absolutely love my iPad and use it every single day.

Photobucket When I was in the process of getting my free iPad I had to sign up to ten different offers. If the company that you are going through has more or less offers that you have to sign up to the practices in this article will still help you.

Number one, number one, number one, always read the fine print. These companies are praying that you don't, that is how they make their money. One little slip up and you may find your self purchasing a product or a program that is almost the same amount of money as the iPad itself.

When you start have a piece of paper always by your side. Write down and print out everything, and I mean everything. You are going to need evidence of your sign-ups at the end to fax to the company to send you your iPad.

Another thing you need to keep in mind is that most of the companies are now only letting you cancel 2 out of the 10 offers that you sign up to. Which means that you are going to have to stay with at least 8 of the offers for a minimum of two months before you may cancel them. Making this free iPad not so free. But they can still say that it is free because you don't have to pay the company that is sending the actual iPad. You just have to pay their affiliated companies. I made out with my iPad for 40 dollars. Which is a steal! 40 dollars and a couple hours of my time, I find that very good for the technology that I use all the time.



Make Sure To Enable Your Cookies

There is a system in place usually just a status bar show you in your account back office how many offers you have done. If you do not have the cookies enabled in your browser that status bar will not fill up. Making it harder to proceed to the next step. This is not the end of the world, but you may have to call them, explain the situation and most likely have to FAX some confirmation pages and things to them.

Steps


1. Read, Read, Read the fine print.

2. Write down every offer that you sign up to.

3. Print every confirmation page or email. (Keep them in a very save place)

4. Only cancel 2 of the offers (this may be different from company to company)

5. Call them once you are done with the sign ups. They will give you an address to where you have to send the confirmation pages.

6. Get Your Free iPad!!